Community CVS administers two funding streams on behalf of ourselves and a number of partner agencies.
Blackburn with Darwen Community Fund
- The Blackburn with Darwen Community Fund is a small grants fund which we run on behalf of Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council, the Brian Mercer Trust and the Eric Wright Charitable Trust.
- Groups may apply for up to £1000 per calendar year to enable your group deliver its activities.
- The Fund forms part of the Community Pledge, which focuses on getting communities to volunteer and develop solutions that make a difference within their local neighbourhoods.
- The next round is Round 10, and the deadline is 12 noon on Monday 2nd November.
- You can learn more about the Fund here.
- You can download the application form here.
Community Asset Fund
- Our Community Asset Fund is offering small grants of between £500 and £2000 to volunteer-led community organisations for projects which support recovery in the community and enhance people’s wellbeing.
- We’re proud to have helped a host of great groups through the Fund – you can see some of the amazing work they do here.
- There is a rolling application process with no specific deadlines.
- Learn more here.
- Please feel free to download the application form and guidance check list.
(Photo: Suzy Hazelwood via Pexels.com).