Do you need help in using the internet while self-isolating? Join Now – get support while at home via Zoom or phone
- Join sessions with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn new advanced IT skills that bring you closer to employment
- Socialise and keep connected with your beloved · Do it today at : https://makeitclick.learnmyway.com/directory, BwD CVS Centre 8001663
We support you to learn: –
- How to work from home, online security, Social Media, Micro office and how to use the Calendar.
For further information or to participate on the project please contact – Abdelrahman Ali at Community CVS
‘Stay home, stay safe’
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 07463 208690 (Call, Message or WhatsApp)
As more and more services become digitalised it is more important than ever that everyone possesses basic IT skills to be able to complete everyday tasks safely and effectively e.g. banking, benefits, online shopping, council services and health services.
The Make it Click project is intended to support people who are limited users of the internet to gain and apply broader range of digital skills that help them make positive changes in their careers. Our service includes group sessions and 1:1 support and using the online learning programme.
The eligible participants should: –
- live in Lancashire
- be aged 18 or over
The participants must register on Learn My Way with an email & password and to complete the six following mandatory units in 30 days: –
- Email: sending & receiving, attachments etc.
- Online security
- Social media
The overall aim of the project is to help participants develop their IT skills and provide help in moving towards gaining employment, training or volunteering and generate a legacy of IT support in the local community.
For further information or to participate on the project please contact Abdelrahman Ali on 01254 583957/07463 208690 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.