Community Links is an approach to help people connect with activities that will improve their quality of life, health, social, emotional and economic well-being.
Do you need support with?
- Fitness Issues
- Improving your self-confidence & self-esteem
- Meeting new people & making new friends
- Learning new skills or finding a job?
- Finding new hobbies & interests?
Some examples of activities on offer:
- Arts & Crafts groups
- Education & Training
- Exercise groups
- Friendship & social groups
- Hobbies or interests
- Leisure & sport
- Support groups
- Voluntary work
- Linking you to what is going on within your community
- Linking you to activities
- Linking you to people who can help and support you
- Linking you to social groups
- Linking you to public services
- Linking you to volunteering opportunities
- Improving links between community groups, charities, public services to help you.
For more information please contact Donna Talbot at Community CVS:
Tel: 01254 583957
The Boulevard Centre
45 Railway Road