From 28th February, Shelter Lancashire will be changing the ways in which people can get in contact with us.
In the first instance, we are asking people to use our extensive online resources for information and advice, which can be accessed at england.shelter.org.uk/get_help . However, we understand that additional advice may be required. Therefore, please see the contact details below:
- If you are a professional seeking specialist advice for your client, please call 03301 755 121 and select option 2, which will put you directly through to our National Homelessness Advisory Service.
- If you are a professional and you need to contact our Lancashire hub directly, please call 03445151883 (please do not share this with members of the public)
If you have a client who requires specialist support from our team, our advisors can support individuals with the following:
- Ensuring people have the knowledge and access to the advice and support they need
- Tackling homelessness and support in temporary accommodation
- Tackling conditions of private rented accommodation
- Addressing barriers in accessing and sustaining both social and private rented housing
If you are a professional and your client’s housing need does not fall under one of the above criteria or you require other services, you can refer your client into the following services:
- Advice, support and guidance service, for debt or benefits support through our Blackburn with Darwen advice service on 03445151882 (this is a public number which can be shared)
- Legal housing representation or advice. Please contact our Lancashire Legal team on 0344 515 1882
- If your client has a housing need out of the above scope they can contact our helpline on 03301 755 121.