The National Lottery’s Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund, valued at a total of £76 million, has been launched today (Monday 24th July).
This funding is for organisations that support people and communities under severe pressure because of the increased cost of living. Organisations can apply for between £10,000 and £75,000.
To apply, your organisation must already run critical services around at least one of the following: –
- food and emergency supplies – like food and baby banks or the provision of hot meals, clothes or toiletries
- emergency shelter – like night shelters or other accommodation for people experiencing homelessness
- safe spaces – like domestic abuse services and youth services
- warmth – like warm rooms and spaces
- financial and housing advice – like giving people advice because of the increased cost of living.
- Your organisation must also be facing both increased demand for these critical services and
- increased costs of delivering these critical services.
It is envisaged that the funding will be given with a preference for small and medium-sized front-line organisations.
- If you’d like to learn more, please head over to the National Lottery Community Fund website.
(Image: RDNE Stock projects via Pexels.com).