- Community CVS is proud to be helping Lancashire businesses to grow.
Our Business Support Programme offers both pre-start and post-start support to those looking to create or grow their own enterprise.
Projects of Business Support delivered by Community CVS
- SELNET – Drive programme
The ultimate aim of our business support is summed up as: –
- A to B = Being in Business
- to C = Continuing in Business
Overview of the pre-start or post-start support Programme
Tailored to individual needs, the business support you receive will consist of workshops or bespoke one-to-one business support.
Interventions of pre-start business support
- Looking at the business vision and concept
- Help in creating a business plan
- Identifying the logistics to incorporating
- Consider the client’s personal income generation to develop a realistic financial plan
Main aim of the intervention for a business (post-start) receiving support
- Carry out a diagnostic into the business
- Design and implement a long term growth strategy
- Help you identify any networking opportunities including working with funders, external agencies and contracts
- You must be a resident of Lancashire or a registered business in Lancashire (including BwD & Blackpool).