Our records indicate that you may be eligible for the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant funding.
The Omicron Hospitality & Leisure Grant is intended to support eligible hospitality, leisure and accommodation businesses, in recognition of the effect that the rise of the Omicron variant may have on their business operations.
Eligible businesses will receive the following payments:
- A one-off grant payment of £2,667 for properties with an RV of £15,000 or under on the 30th December 2021
- A one-off grant payment of £4,000 for properties with an RV of over £15,000 and less than £51,000 or under on the 30th December 2021
- A one-off grant payment of £6,000 for properties with an RV of exactly £51,000 or over on the 30th December 2021
Your business may be eligible if it is:
- registered for Business Rates with Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
- in the eligible hospitality, leisure or accommodation sectors as specified by Central Government
- trading on 30th December 2021
You cannot get funding if your business:
- is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- has exceeded the permitted subsidy allowance
You will require the following in order to complete the application:
- Business Rates Account Number (this can be found on your Business Rates bill)
- VAT registration number (if applicable)
- Company Registration Number (if applicable)
- Unique Tax Reference Number (if a sole trader)
- Number of Employees
- Evidence of Business Bank Account
Upon receipt of the completed application, a member of our team will check and verify all details. You will receive an email confirming if your application is successful. In cases of a successful application, the grant will then be paid through your business bank account within 7 working days.
Please be aware that the closing date for applications to be received by midnight on the 21st February 2022. Any applications received after this date will not be processed.
Should you require any assistance or have any further queries in relation to the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Rates Manager