Community CVS is a proud to support the Lancashire Volunteer Partnership with enhancing volunteering for public services. The Lancashire Volunteer Partnership consists of a range of public service organisations who have come together to improve, promote and widen volunteering across the public sector. Other partners include Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council, Lancashire County Council, Lancashire Constabulary, Lancashire Fire and Rescue and other organisations.
The aim of the partnership is to help increase community cohesion and reduce social isolation. The partnership also aims to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable adults through the support of volunteers.
The Lancashire Volunteer Partnership website brings public sector volunteering opportunities into one place. Working together we believe we can look after our volunteers better and allow them to use their skills for the benefit of all.
Apply to be a volunteer
- Some people just really need a friend. Can you be that person for an hour or two a week? To help or find out more, see our community support roles.
- Perhaps you would like to volunteer outdoors or help support young people.
- Apply for a volunteering opportunity with us
- Or, search the full list of volunteer opportunities available on the Lancashire Partnership website.
- For more details around volunteering in public services you can contact LVP by emailing LVP@blackburn.gov.uk or email@example.com.